Ms. Johnson's Home Page
1st Zoom meeting link 4:00-4:30pm
Time: Aug 19, 2020 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
2nd Zoom meeting link 4:30pm-5:00pm
Time: Aug 19, 2020 04:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
3rd Zoom meeting link 5:00pm-5:30pm
Time: Aug 19, 2020 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
4th Zoom meeting link 5:30pm-6:00pm
Time: Aug 19, 2020 05:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Back to School Night Agenda
- Class Tour: flexible seating, MVP, AR goals, word wall, brain breaks
- CoVid Important-allergies please email me, plain masks, staggering start time 8:00-8:25 am, temp checks 104 and under ok, Wild Cat Den, no play ground before or after school, cohorts, Specials will be on Zoom except Gym, bathroom (only two at a time), Positive co-vid test/close personal contact please inform myself and school right away.
Online platform: Google Classroom
- Communication: Edlio: Homework posted each week, my email, call the school if it is an emergency or I won’t get the message until the end of the day, Thursday folders, Zoom Calls for meetings.
- Online programs used: Epic Books, Moby Max, Prodigy, IXL, Esparks, Xtra Math, AR reading: goals, Lexia, Students will create a password Google Doc on computer
- Back to School Docs on Edlio: Expectations, Homework, Curriculum, etc.
- Questions from Parents! If we run out of time please email your question.
Flexible Seating Option for our class! Please feel free to send your student with a yoga ball and a pool noodle to sit on instead of a seat to help with having to be in one space due to social distancing. This is you and your students choice, you do not need this for class. You can send with your student anytime.
Team Johnson News 2020-2021
I will be posting a weekly News post for any school activities, and important dates for the month. I will be entering grades on a weekly basis; usually on a Sunday. Please take the time to check Infinite Campus to see how amazing your student is doing, at least once a week that way there will be no surprises. If you need help with Infinite Campus please ask the front office they will gladly help you with any Infinite Campus questions. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. I can be reach on my email email@example.com or through the Remind app. that I will be sending info on in your students Thursday folder for this week.
Help the School
The school is still doing Box tops and milk caps please continue to collect and turn into school. Get involved with PTO to find out other ways to help the school community. Our classroom is always looking for treasure chest items that students can buy with their classroom money.
Note from teacher
Please check your students Thursday folder to set up Remind app. I promise it will make your life so much easier. I send home nightly reminders on what will be homework, as well as updates on how days are going, or reminders about sign-ups for conferences. If you get the App on your phone it is even faster and easier, because if you’re like me your phone is always within hands reach.
Students’ grades will be affected by turning in late work. Student’s work will lose 5 points per day until it is turned in. For absent work I will follow the school policy for absent work. Reminder anything lower than 70% in Thursday folders can be redone and I will average the two grades to help improve the score. Redo work must be turned back in by the Monday after the Thursday folders. Grades are entered every week with a D or F report sent to you through email. Please remember to check Infinite Campus for grade updates the quarter flies by fast.