We appreciate your patience and understanding over the past few months as we transitioned to a fully-remote learning format to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff.
We are planning to return to the same learning format that was in place prior to November 30th. Going forward in-person learning will continue to be Monday-Friday.
Monday, January 11th will be a remote learning day for ALL students.
Students that were attending In-Person prior to November 30th will return to in person learning on Tuesday, January 12th. Please be sure your student returns with their Chromebook, charger, and any materials send home with them.
Students that were attending Remotely prior to November 30th will continue learning remotely.
We hope to continue in-person learning as long as possible. Please see below for the safety measures and precautions we need to take as the Belle Creek Family to continue providing in-person learning.
- Health screenings will continue to be completed at the door starting at 8am.
- Your student will continue to enter through their specified door.
- Kindergarten Main/Office door
- 1st and 2nd grade Library door
- 3rd- 6th grade Blacktop door
- Middle School Glass doors by the Cafeteria
- If your student is exhibiting any symptoms, please keep them home. Contact the office at 303-468-0160 or Ms. Jenn at email@example.com to let us know of the absence.
- To ensure that we are protecting our students, it is vital that the school is notified if your student is exhibiting symptoms, is waiting for results or has tested positive for COVID, or has been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID.
- Students are required to wear a solid-color mask while in the building.
- Please follow the county health guidelines: maintain space, wash your hands, and limit interactions.
We understand that the past year has been difficult and many changes have occurred. We are appreciative of your faith in our school to continue providing the best education possible and entrusting us with your children. Thank you for continuing to be part of the Belle Creek Family.