We are currently accepting applications!
Call 303-468-0160 or email our registrar, Cassandra Reyes, at email@example.com with any questions.
Admission to Belle Creek is a 4-step process:
- Application: Families submit an application for enrollment.
- Lottery: If applications exceed the number of available seats per grade, Belle Creek will hold a lottery to determine student enrollment.
- Enrollment: Families of accepted students complete the enrollment packet and submit required documents.
- Registration: Families will complete final paperwork, pay fees, discuss health information with our health aide, and meet our uniform vendors.
Thank you for your interest in Belle Creek Charter School!
New students can begin the admissions process by submitting an Application for Enrollment. The application is available here Application for Enrollment or can be picked up in our office.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by October 1st of the enrollment year.
Families will be notified by phone or email that the Application for Enrollment form has been received.
Families will have 5 days to respond to the application notification. If the registrar is not notified within 5 days, the student's name will be removed from the waiting list and a new application will need to be submitted.
If you do not hear back within 3 business days please contact our registrar, Cassandra Reyes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-468-0160.
Returning families must complete an Intent to Return form each year to maintain enrollment.
The forms will be sent home and available online in December.
If your response is not received by January 7, 2022, your child may be placed on the waiting list pending an available spot.
If applications exceed the number of available seats, Belle Creek will hold a lottery on February 15, 2022 to determine student enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year.
Families will be notified by phone or email if their student's name was drawn in the lottery.
Application received after the lottery date will be placed on the waiting list and accepted in the order of which were received.
Once you have accepted the seat for your child an Enrollment Packet must be completed.
There are three ways to access the Enrollment Packet.
- Complete the enrollment packet attached to the offer email sent by our registrar.
- Pick up an enrollment application from the main office.
- Complete the 27J Online Application
- Please be sure to upload the required documents and to select Belle Creek Charter School as your school of choice.
Enrollment packets must be submitted with the following required documents:
- Birth Certificate (The original birth certificate must be provided for Kindergarten students.)
- Proof of address (deed of sale, home insurance, lease agreement, utility bill)
- If you are living with a relative or friend, please submit a proof of address in their name as well as a Co-Resident Enrollment Form.
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Parent/Guardian ID
- Legal Paperwork (Name Change, Custody Agreements, etc.), if applicable.
Students are not fully enrolled until the Enrollment Packet has been completed and the required documents have been submitted.
Once we have received your completed enrollment packet please allow for 3-5 business days for an update on the status of your student's enrollment.
An offer of enrollment may be overturned or an application may be denied for the following reasons (in accordance with CRS 22-33-106 ). Parents may request an explanation for denials.
- Failure to meet age requirements
- Failure to adhere to immunization requirements
- Having been expelled from any school district in the preceding 12 months.
- Behavior in another school district in the preceding 12 months that is detrimental to the welfare or safety of other pupils or of school personnel.
Registration is required EACH year for every Belle Creek Student, new and returning.
Registration is held prior to the beginning of each school year.
Families will not need to bring anything to registration except for the following:
- Registration fee of $25.
- We accept cash, check, or card.
- Cards will have a 3.2% processing fee.
- The registration fee will be waived for free/reduced lunch students upon verification by the school district.
- Unpaid fees.
- All past fees must be paid before you will receive your student's schedule/teacher assignment. This includes any past fees that your student may have (missing library books, lost locks, returned checks/returned check fees).
- A new proof of address if the address has changed (utility bill, deed of sale, lease agreement).
- If your student will need to take medication at school please bring the completed Asthma, Medication, or Allergy form from our website: BCCS Medical Forms.
- Registration fee of $25.
Uniform vendors may be at registration for your convenience in purchasing uniforms.
Belle Creek gladly accepts new or gently used uniforms for our students.
Enrollments at Belle Creek Charter School will be accepted in the following order:
- Current BCCS students residing in Belle Creek
- New students residing in Belle Creek
- Students of BCCS Employees
- Current BCCS In-District Students
- Current BCCS Out-of-District Students
- New In-District Students
- New Out-of-District Students
Belle Creek Charter School will not make any distinction on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion or ancestry of any students who seek admission.
Enrollment in Charter schools is available to all students, including students with disabilities. Information about disabilities will not be requested until a student has been admitted and enrolled in a charter school. For questions regarding the admission and enrollment of students with disabilities in our charter school, you may contact Cassandra Reyes at 303-468-0160.