This has been a crazy year and we have all learned that it takes our whole Belle Creek village to make it successful.
This year that motto especially holds true for the Yearbook!
This year, more than ever, we ask that you join us in helping to create the yearbook.
We are asking parents and students to help submit yearbook photos. Even though we all might not be at school in person, we know our students are out there doing amazing things: sports, music, art, hobbies, enjoying the great Colorado Outdoors, supporting our community…the list goes on and on.
This is where we need you. Please help us celebrate our amazing kids by snapping a few pictures of your kiddos in action and sharing them with us for the yearbook.
With a Google Account, you can upload photos here:
If you do not have a Google Account, you can always log in as your student and then access the form.
Here are some ideas to help get the brainstorming rolling
- 1st Day of School
- 1st Day of In Person Learning
- Spirit Days
- Art (Students with art projects make great yearbook photos)
- PE (show me your action shots)
- The Great Colorado Outdoors (Hiking, biking, skiing, etc.)
- Remote learning setups and action shots
- Students with their pets
- Snow Day Adventures
- Hobbies (Legos, archery, horseback riding, etc.)
- Sports (club, select, etc.)
- Create your own Field trip (have you gone anywhere fun as a learning adventure?)
- Winter Break Activities
- Reading photos (bonus points for action reading shots in your favorite reading spot)
- The Most Interesting thing I did this year
- Short stories made by your student
- Belle Creek students in the Kitchen
- Character Award Student Photos
- Park Playdates
- Family Game Nights
- Talent Show Try Outs / Practice
- Virtual Band
- Halloween (pumpkin carving, corn mazes, etc.)
- Student organizations (memories of meetings, practices, or virtual events)
This yearbook is unique in that it will be created by the whole school. Thank you in advance for being a part of this historic year.
Thank you so much for your support!
The Yearbook Committee