Registration is required for ALL families at Belle Creek, new and returning.
Please see below for your registration dates and times:
Wednesday, July 28th 7am-12pm Student last names A-M
Thursday, July 29th 7am-12pm Student last names N-Z
Friday, July 30th 12pm-6pm Make up Day
Registration will be located in the gym on the North side of the building. To be considerate of those living in the neighborhood, please park in the lot on the south side of the building and walk around to the gym.
Families will not need to bring anything to registration except for the following:
- Registration fee of $25.
- We accept cash, check, or card.
- Cards will have a 3.2% processing fee.
- A new proof of address if the address has changed (utility bill, deed of sale, lease agreement).
- If your student will need to take medication at school please bring the completed Asthma, Medication, or Allergy form from our website: BCCS Medical Forms.
We will also have our uniform vendor at registration if you would like to purchase uniforms.
There will be a table for uniform donations if you have gently used uniforms that no longer fit your student.
To ensure the health integrity of the building all individuals must wear a mask at registration (registration should only take about 10-15 minutes, depending on wait times).
Please DO NOT attend registration if you:
- have symptoms.
- are waiting for test results.
- are currently in quarantine or isolation.
- have been in contact with someone who is waiting for results or has tested positive for COVID.
- live in the same household as someone waiting for results or has tested positive for COVID.
Instead, please send an email to the Registrar, Cassandra Reyes, at [email protected] to make alternative arrangements.