We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Belle Creek Family!
Please see below for information on the Enrollment Process.
To apply for enrollment to Belle Creek complete the PDF enrollment application or pick up an application from our office. The application can be emailed to email@example.com or turned in at the office Monday-Friday between 9am and 3pm.
- If you have issues with completing the online enrollment application please contact Cassandra Reyes, our registrar. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303-468-0160 x120.
Once we have received your completed application please allow for 5-7 business days for an update on the status of your application. We will send you an email advising you if your student has been accepted to Belle Creek Charter School.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of address (deed of sale, home insurance, lease agreement, utility bill)
- If you are living with a relative or friend, please submit a proof of address in their name as well as a Co-Resident Enrollment Form
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Parent/Guardian ID
- Legal Paperwork (Name Change, Custody Agreements, etc.), if applicable
The rules for enrollment at Belle Creek Charter School state that applications will be taken from the designated neighborhood area, followed by students residing in the 27J district, and finally any out of district students.
All out of district students must make annual application. Belle Creek Charter School is open to any student residing in Colorado, however, the school reserves the right to determine if we can support the individual needs of a child.
Belle Creek holds a lottery to determine student enrollment. Applications received after the lottery will be placed on the waiting list. Our lottery will be held on February 16th, 2021.