We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Belle Creek Family!
Please see below for information on the Enrollment Process.
There are two methods to enroll a student at Belle Creek.
- Complete the application available here as a PDF file or available for pick up from the office
- The application can be submitted by bringing it to our main office Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm or by emailing the completed application to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the required documents.
- Complete the 27J Online Application. Please be sure to upload the required documents and to select Belle Creek Charter School as your school of choice.
Once we have received your completed application please allow for 5-7 business days for an update on the status of your application. We will send you an email advising you if your student has been accepted to Belle Creek Charter School.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of address (deed of sale, home insurance, lease agreement, utility bill)
- If you are living with a relative or friend, please submit a proof of address in their name as well as a Co-Resident Enrollment Form
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Parent/Guardian ID
- Legal Paperwork (Name Change, Custody Agreements, etc.), if applicable
The rules for enrollment at Belle Creek Charter School state that applications will be taken from the designated neighborhood area, followed by students residing in the 27J district, and finally any out of district students.
All out of district students must make annual application. Belle Creek Charter School is open to any student residing in Colorado, however, the school reserves the right to determine if we can support the individual needs of a child.
Belle Creek holds a lottery to determine student enrollment. Applications received after the lottery will be placed on the waiting list. Our lottery will be held on February 16th, 2021.
The 2021-2022 Lottery has been completed.